Monday, March 15, 2010

Inspiration Challenge

I ran across a great blog and a fabulous challenge. You can check out all the details for the challenge and join in yourself by going to paperjewelsstamps Inspiration Challenge

Our challenge was to pick a piece of fabulous jewelry from  Gotta Have Bling and create something inspired by it. This is the bracelet I chose. I think it's gorgeous!
 




And here is the layout I did which was inspired by this bracelet. I hope you like it and will try your hand at the challenge. Be sure to post here and let me know if you do so I can check it out.

Be sure and check out gottahavebling and paperjewelsstamps. They're both fabulous blogs!

1 comment:

JayLynn said...

What a beautiful LO. I love your take on the challenge, your papers are so fun and I love the tag :) Thanks for playing with us at Paper Jewels!