Saturday, April 22, 2017

How I Plan (Paper House)

Today I'm going to share a bit about how I plan all while using fun products and finishing off some much loved collections. I'm working in my Dayspring planner today and products from Paper House Productions. They also have just released planners which are gorgeous so be sure to check them out! Some of the product is leftovers I'm finishing off and some I'm opening up for the first time.

When I saw these snap shots I knew they'd be perfect for my planner. I've been saving the florals for May and couldn't wait to get started.



Here's a peek at my process
How I Plan process video

Now backing up to my April layout. I couldn't wait to add in this little motel sticker!! It was too perfect for my recent getaway where I spent 4 days in a hotel working and resting. LOL


Supplies used




             



No comments: