Monday, October 3, 2016

Scrap Stash Busting

I recently went to a weekend crop and since I didn't have a lot of time to prep I just grabbed up some bags of scraps left from my kits and some older photos. I ended up getting a lot done and best of all I finished off a lot of collections creating layouts I love.

I thought I'd just do a quick share of a few of them.

This one is some of my leftover Cocoa Vanilla Made of Awesome collection and I still have more left. I might have ordered quite a bit of it. I just love their colors.



This was a quick one I did with a 6x6 pad of Fancy Pants Good Fellow collection that was in the Shots of Life kit from the ScrapRoom. I may still go back and do some stitching on it but for now it's good.



And last this one using the Jillibean Soup Mushroom Medley collection. I think I've polished it off as well. Just a few stickers and very small scraps that went into my scrap bucket.


It feels good to get some older photos documented and some of my scraps used up. I'd love to know if you hang onto scraps and what size is too small. It was a great discussion at the crop. I keep them together until I can't complete a layout with them and then they go in a scrap bin I pull from when I'm creating. If it gets really small and it's not a favorite it goes into the trash but not until then.

Hugz
TinaGale
SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout so fun to see the older photos :) Way to bash the scraps stash too :)