Thursday, February 18, 2016

We Got Our Ears with Process Video (Paper Issues)

I'm sharing this layout on the Paper Issues blog today. If you haven't checked them out I invite you to come over to the blog and to the Facebook group for some awesome challenges and inspiration every day of the week. You can play along for some gift cards to the Paper Issues store!


I'm working with Shimelle's new Starshine line today. It is fabulous and could be used for so many different things. I knew the minute I saw it it would be perfect for my daughters Walt Disney World internship.


I have more photos from this day but wanted to have a little fun with all the little embellishments and some bits of paper on this page.

Here's a look at the process




If you're reading in email click the link below
We Got our Ears process video

And some close ups


I chose a diagonal design and used some of the small printed blocks from one of the papers to start out. Then I added in some stickers and ephemera pieces. I love that the ephemera has printed acetate pieces as well. It's a great way to break up the space in the design and allow your eye to rest.


I stitched across some of the pieces with my sewing machine for some added fun and texture.
Be sure to check back for the accompany page that will include 3 more photos from the day.

supplies used
Shimelle Starshine Paper
Starshine Chipboard stickers
Starshine clear stickers
Starshine ephemera
Sequins
Sewing machine
TH distress ink
Heidi Swapp color shine Bronzer


If you haven't gotten your Shimelle collection yet you can grab it and save 20% off your order when you use my code TinaGale
Paper Issues Store
Mark your calendar for a fun weekend crop on the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook Group
Lots of fun challenges and prizes!!





Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: