Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Abandoned with Process Video for CMG

Hi guys! I'm up today for Work it Wednesday on the Crafty Maven Getaway and I couldn't wait to cut into the My Story collection from My Minds Eye. I love my 6x6 pads and this was done with just 1 full sheet of paper and the rest is 6x6.


Here's a look at the process

If you're reading in email click the link below to watch
Abandoned Process Video

If you enjoy process videos I'd love to have you subscribe. I'm just a little over 100 from having 2,000 subscribers. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that happening. I will have a BIG giveaway when I get there!



And some close ups






A list of supplies
MME My Story paper, chipboard
CTMH enamel dots
Thickers
Fancy Pants True Friends alpha sheet
TH distress ink pad - tattered rose, vintage photo
Heidi Swapp Color Shine - gold
sewing machine
gold thread

Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: