Friday, May 1, 2015

Avengers Assemble with Process Video

Today I have a double page layout that I created for todays challenge at My Scraps and More forum. I dug out some older paper from Fancy Pants and some odds and ends embellishments in my tray on my table.




Here's a look at the process

If you're reading in email click the link to watch the process video
Avengers Assemble Process Video

Last fall we went to Texas and while I was scrapping my hubby took my daughter around to see the sights. While at the Dr Pepper museum she found this display for the Avengers. It was quite a surprise and treat for her. She snapped some selfies playing around and I just had to scrap them.


And some closeups -










Supplies used:
Fancy Pants Memories Captured
lilybee design Sweet Shop alpha stickers
Maggie Holmes ephemera pack
Enamel stars
Tim Holts distress ink - Black Soot, Weathered Wood, Faded Jeans


No comments: