Wednesday, April 23, 2014

CTMH Timberline Explore Your World

Welcome back to see the second layout for May's Scrap Club. I've really enjoyed working with this paper line and this layout I even added some stitching to them. The stitching guide and piercing tool make it soo easy!


If you'd like the directions to all of Mays Scrap Club layouts just order your supplies from the list below and I'll email them right out to you. If you'd like to participate each month with all the benefits check out the link above in the tool bar or message me.







G1077
complete with everything you need to create 2 double page layouts and more.


X7182B Timberline B&T paper pack







Z3005 Timberline Assortment







X7182C Timberline Complements
Z1333 Mocha Opaques (Retired)
Z1859 Foam Pad




Don't forget this month you can choose one of the CTMH Cricut Collections FREE when buying the Consultant Kit through my website. REad all the details in a previous post.

Or order your own Cricut Collection on my website; Artiste, Art Philosophy, & Artbooking.




April CTMH Specials


 Stamp of the Month

$5 with your $50 purchase
or $17.95


No comments: