Friday, March 1, 2013

Studio J Digital Scrapbooking

Did you take advantage of the fabulous Studio J promotion last month? If you let time slip away or maybe you didn't get all of the layouts done you wanted to I've got great news! Close to my Heart has extended the promotion another 15 days so what are you waiting for?

Watch this fabulous video showing you 3 great features of Studio J and build this layout right along with me.


One of the great features I love about Studio J is that I can use all of the new papers as well as all the great ones that are now retired along with all the embellishments without breaking the bank at only $5 a layout. Now tell me can you buy the paper, embellishments, and photos for that? I think not.


(extended through March 15th)
$5 Digital layouts
from Studio J




Join us for March's Scrap Your Stash creating two beautiful layouts with Chantilly.
You can read all the details on 



Stamp of the Month


Get this months adorable stamp set for only $5 with your $50 purchase or you can purchase it for $17.95 this month only.




Join March's Mystery Hostess party when your order online   myscrappyideas.ctmh.com    to be entered to win all of the hostess rewards earned. That could be $25-$80 and a 1/2 price item!


No comments: