Saturday, March 23, 2013

Animal Kingdom meets Sketch Week

I'm still fervently working on finishing this Disney trip so I can move on to the next one. These are pics from one of our days at Animal Kingdom. We had breakfast at Tusker House and then a nice leisure day enjoying all the animals.
I've got to add in my journaling and then I'll throw a few embellishments around and call it done.


I created this from this months free sketch from allison davis. Be sure to grab your copy and check out all of her versions of the sketch! Sketches really have helped me to get so much more done than I used to. Since I mostly do 4x6 photos then Scrapbook Generation sketches are the best!








It's not too late to Jump for Joy!
 During the month of March, hostesses “jump” to the next level of Hostess Rewards 
when a Gathering reaches $250 or more! More discounts and more free products 
for hostesses. Now that’s a reason to jump for joy! Contact me to schedule your online gathering!


STAMP OF THE MONTH
only $5 with your $50 purchase
Click on the link above to get full list of supplies and instructions to create these projects.



Would you like to order all of this product valued at $155 for only $49?


But wait it gets better!  During the month of April all new Consultant enrollees 

will receive the April, May, June, AND July 2013 Stamp of the Month stamp sets 

for free! Another $70 in product FREE.

That's over $200 in product for only $49! Can you believe it? Be sure to check out all the FAQ's in the link above for any questions you might    have. 
You can order all your goodies starting April 1st by clicking ==> here



1 comment:

L.B. said...

Love the combo of the sketch and colors. great layout