Friday, September 21, 2012

Did you notice this is the same layout I used for yesterdays pages? There are many layouts to choose from and you can even pull up layouts by how many photos you're going to scrap. That makes it super quick to find the perfect layout in Studio J.


I absolutely adore these photos of my kids and their friends and have wanted to scrap them for a long time. The Dakota paper was perfect and I loved that with Studio J I could size my photos without having to reprint them.



To celebrate National Stamping Month in September you can get the exclusive My Acrylix®It’s Your Day double stamp set for just $5 when you place a minimum order of $35 in full retail products.




don't forget you can double dip our specials! Just spend another $10 and you can get our Stamp of the Month for only $5!
the savings just compound!


When you go shopping Join one of my Gathering on my website and I'll be drawing a winner for $25 in product credit!








Join My Club for only $49 to get your CTMH products at a discount for the next 5 months and no obligation to do any more or even make a business of it and earn some money for those little extras.
Get all of this for only $49 
 Join My club today!





Click at the top of the page for all your questions about being a part of my club!


No comments: