Thursday, September 20, 2012

CTMH Studio J Splash Zone

Are you ready for another Studio J layout? This is a hodge podge of photos I had from a day we spent at Dry gulch on the lake and in the pool. I decided to just put them all together and get them done. I love the Footloose paper and with Studio J I can still use it even though I can't buy it anymore. Pretty cool, huh?


I decided to leave the journaling off and add it as an embellishment when i get them in. It will add a bit of layer and I needed some more time and probably space to tell all I wanted to tell about the day.

Just a little over a week left of our dual September specials so don't miss out and you can include them with your Studio J purchases!



To celebrate National Stamping Month in September you can get the exclusive My Acrylix®It’s Your Day double stamp set for just $5 when you place a minimum order of $35 in full retail products.




don't forget you can double dip our specials! Just spend another $10 and you can get our Stamp of the Month for only $5!
the savings just compound!


When you go shopping Join one of my Gathering on my website and I'll be drawing a winner for $25 in product credit!








Join My Club for only $49 to get your CTMH products at a discount for the next 5 months and no obligation to do any more or even make a business of it and earn some money for those little extras.
Get all of this for only $49 
 Join My club today!





Click at the top of the page for all your questions about being a part of my club!


No comments: