Thursday, March 22, 2012

Disney Sorcerer Mickey Autograph Book


We recently returned from visiting our son at Walt Disney World and I was shocked to find out he was expecting an autograph book. I have always made them an autograph book but really didn't think it meant much to either of my kids. LOL That will teach me to think.


My son loves Sorcerer Mickey so I went online and googled for some images. Now it's been a long time since I did a hand paper piecing so I totally forgot how much work goes into one. It reminded me why I have invested so much into my cricut and cartridges. Of course by the time I finished I remembered all the little tricks to paper piecing. Unfortunately it was after I had done it the hard way.

I'll be mailing this off this week along with some Easter goodies. I sure hope he likes it. Here's a pic of him working at WDW that we took while we were there.



I'm so proud of him and all that he's accomplished. Disney has been a dream of his for a long time and it's wonderful to see the beginning of that dream coming true.

Hugz
Tina


No comments: