Tuesday, March 13, 2012

CTMH ANything is Possible Retake

I hope your week is off to a great start. I spent Sunday scrapping with friends and had a wonderful time. Everyone should have great friends to spend a relaxing day with just laughing and having fun. I worked on some cards I'm going to swap at this years CTMH convention. Does it look familiar?




I have a goal of making at least 50 and I got a really good start on them. I decided to make more of the card I shared last week since it was fairly quick but I thought it was so pretty. I don't have enough Stella paper so I used Roxie instead. I think it's great how different a card can look just by switching up the papers.

Here's a pic of the two together.





Supplies:
Cricut Expression




March Stamp of the Month

Available March 1–31, 2012 only.
With a $50 purchase, get your D-size Stamp of the Month set for just $5.00! 
Or Add the stamp set to your cart at full retail price of $17.95 or, with your qualifying order, add it at checkout for the promotional price.


If you need any supplies from CTMH I'd love to help you. Just click the cart below to start shopping or if you'd like to get it at a discount check out my previous post about our great promotion this month if you Join My Team

You can get the ARt Philosophy cart FREE or if you already have it you can choose $100 in product. Check it Out!!



Hugz
tina gale

No comments: