Saturday, August 13, 2011

Best Wishes

Here's a quick little wedding card I made up for my mom to give. The cake turned out scrumptious!
I used stickles on the icing and a viva decor pearl pen for the flower centers. It really blinged it up. I used a glitter pen to go over the sentiment I stamped as well.
I used the wedding cake from Sweethearts and it is altogether on two feature keys which means you would have to cut it multiple times out of different colors of paper. I decided to use my gypsy pasting the image 5 times and hide the parts I didn't want to cut. by placing it further apart on the mat I could use my scraps of paper and cut only what I wanted on one mat. I also saved the file so I could use it again if I ever what to cut this cake again. What a timesaver!
Hope you enjoyed my quick little card today.
Hugz
Tina Gale

1 comment:

gardener said...

Tina: I just found your blog today and love the explanation you gave about cutting the cake parts. I fairly new to my gypsy and really appreciate your help. Not sure I would have thought through that at this time. Thanks so much. Love, love, love the garden LO.