Tuesday, January 19, 2010

County Fair Layout

I am working through some old photos trying to get some albums done. My son started college and I'm not even close to having an album done for my kids. That means for a while that's what I'll be posting. I'm using my cricut a lot but I'm trying to also use up a lot of my older stash to make room for the new.
This layout is my kids with all their ribbons they won from the County Fair. I used the Mickey Font for the title and Locker Talk for the ribbon. I made the title in Design Studio so I could weld the letters together.
The red ric rac is from my stash as well as the blue plaid paper. I thought it was a perfect look for a fair layout.
I'm going to journal around the layout on the white paper. The bad thing about waiting so long to scrap photos is you don't remember a lot of the little details you would if it had happened more recently.
I used a sketch for this layout. One of the Disney groups I belong to is doing a 52 week sketch challenge this year and I'm hoping to complete it. I love to work with sketches because it keeps me out of the ruts I get myself into. There are some great sketches on the web if you do a search for them.
Have a blessed day
Tina

No comments: