Thursday, March 26, 2009

Disney All Star Music

Between all the college stuff I've been scrapping as much as possible. Just a little here and a little there but I have been able to accomplish some.

These are photos from our 2006 Disney trip so I dug back for the pictures. I still need to print my journaling and adhere it to the bottom left.

I cut the title with my cricut and Design Studio and the Plantin Schoolbook cart. This was my first try using the endcap feature. It cut great except it didn't cut the straight line across the letters. I used the tall ball font which doesn't have the end cap feature. Lesson learned for future use. It was easy enough to put it on my cutter and cut though. I stretched the design so much I couldn't use the shadow feature without really tweaking soI hand cut the yellow shadow. It still needed something so I cut the yellow stars and added them on top with pop dots. It really made a lot of difference.

Here's close ups of page 1. Music Notes are from Stretch Your Imagination and the arrow is from Accent Essentials.
And close up page 2. Mickey head is from the Mickey Font cart and the bracket is from Plantin.
Thanks for checking out my pages and I love to receive comments. Have an awesome day.

No comments: