Friday, September 16, 2016

K5 Graduation with Process Video

I'm working with Real Genius collection in my  Scrap-Room Flavors of the Month kit. I don't have a lot of school photos to scrap but I thought this one from my son's graduation would be perfect.


I started by stitching around the outside edge and then arranging my photo and papers. The dimensions were all chosen for me since I started with the Freak Fast Friday challenge and yes it is fast! I love getting quick layouts done and having a lot of the decisions done for me.

Here's a look at my process


If you're reading in email click the link below to watch

And if you want to play along with the FFF challenge here's the list to get you going. Be sure to share over on the Scrap-Room Facebook group.




Supplies used:



Hugz
TinaGale

No comments: