Monday, October 12, 2015

On an Adventure with Process Video


Hello all! today I'm hosting a challenge on the My Scraps and More Forum and Facebook Page using 6x6 paper pads. Be sure to hop over and join in.

I'm using the Simple Stories So Rad collection and then lots of things from my stash.



Here's a look at the process


If you're reading in email click the link below to watch


Using 6x6 pads is a great way to get a sampling of all the paper in a collection as well as I love the smaller prints so you can really use a lot of different patterns on a page.


And some close ups








Supplies Used
Crate Paper Paper Doll Collection
AC Dear Lizzy Spring
MME The Sweetest Thing Tangerine
Jillibean Soup Red Raspberry label stickers
Heidi Swapp Puffy chat bubbles
OA Girl Talk diets
Fancy Pants Be Different small tags
Crate Paper Journey Cork stickers
Sewing Machine

Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: