Friday, October 17, 2014

Color Dare #115


It's time for another Color My Heart Color Dare.
We're working with Sunset, Olive, and Outdoor Denim



I decided to do a fall card with a technique I've been wanting to try. It's a triple layer stamping and matting that gives a fabulous effect but is super easy. 





Simply cut your three sizes and temporarily adhere them together then stamp. I used D1550 Happy Autumn stamp set. Take them back apart to mat them and there you have it. Stack them up and then adhere to a card base. i told you it was simple and quick. 

Try your own card today and enter it in to the Color Dare Challenge at Color My Heart.

Supplies
Ink pads - CTMH Outdoor Denim, Sunset, Olive
Stamps - CTMH D1550 Happy Autumn
Colonial White Cards


October  Specials

Receive spool of Chevron Ribbon 
with your $50 purchase

$5 with your qualifying purchase




Shop with me at


4 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous! Your soft stamped background is amazing. I haven't done this technique in years, but you have inspired me to try it again.

Shelly Nemitz said...

WOW!!!!! This is beautiful beyond words.

Gretchen Stumme said...

Beautiful layers, Tina!

Catherine Nowak said...

Really beautiful! i love all the layers of colors as well as the layered look.