Monday, August 4, 2014

CTMH Chalk It UP

I thought it would be fun to feature each of the NEW nine paper collections from the new CTMH Annual Inspirations Idea Book that is now live. I know for many it's Back to School time and this paper pack has everything you need to document those memories.


You can find the sketch to recreate this layout in the 
All the supplies you'll need is the Chalk It Up Paper Pack and Chalk It Up Complements




I have a few photos left from my kids school days but not a lot but i love the color palette so I encourage you to look past the theme. Check out the papers and you'll see they'll work for a myriad of events and projects.

The Workshop on the Go gives you a fabulous stamp set that you'll use over and over as well as the Assortment and Arrow Washi tape. Be sure to check it out.




Chalk It Up also has the Picture My Life Program which is great to use on it's own or add in to your traditional scrapbooking. They're also perfect for cards, gift items, (think quick teachers gifts )  or home decor projects.


This month when you order a Picture My Life program you can purchase a 10 pack of Memory Protectors for only $3.

Come back next Monday for another layout done with Chalk It Up.

No comments: