Friday, June 20, 2014

SS Vintage Bliss - Bringing You Home

Today I have another layout for my DD's baby album using the Vintage Bliss Line. I also did this for my Sketch solutions class with BPC. I'm loving the class and it's really helping me to get this album going. I might actually finish it this summer. LOL


A few close ups. The journalling card is from the SS Baby line. They're a perfect complement to Vintage Bliss and help give that baby touch to the album.




If you don't have a Close to my Heart consultant I'd love to help you with all your scrapping needs.
While your shopping don't forget to check out this months 2 promotions. Details are on the side of my blog or the links below.
Stamp of the Month
Celebrate 30


Shop at
for all your scrappy needs.
Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: