Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Disney Jungle Jammin Parade cont


Today I have the other half of my Jungle Jammin Parade Photos from Disney and my final assignment in the Sketch Support Class I've been taking.


This is by far one of my most favorite parades at WDW so I always take lots of pics. I narrowed it down to two layouts. LOL I used the save old DCWV paper pack I've had forever and the chipboard letters I picked up from a LSS garage sale years ago. I inked them in blue and added some punched mickey heads, wood veneers, a chipboard piece from the CTMH Lucky pack, and cut out a palm tree from some of the paper. I really like how these pages turned out and can't wait to get them in the album.

Just a few more pics from Animal Kingdom and my 2006 Disney album will be complete. Who am I kidding there are probably another 100 but I think I'm going to whittle it down significantly. It's really time to move on to the 2007 trip. hahha


Don't for get about all the June CTMH specials. The Free banner is gone but the great news is that CTMH is replacing it with the double pack of milk cartons although they are in limited supply too! So order fast. Also don't forget to check out the While Supplies Last section for some great bargains and to join the June mystery Hostess party for a chance at winning all the Hostess rewards this month.

Hugz
Tina

1 comment:

L.B. said...

Can not wait to see this parade live and LOVE your layout