Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Scrap Your Stash May meets Claire

I'm super excited about this months Scrap Your Stash Layouts. I think they turned out fabulous! If you haven't joined us check out the link in the tab at the top for all the details.





You can still participate in one of 3 ways:
1. Attend a class in person
2. Host one in your home with your friends (and earn free product!) Contact me to schedule your date.
3. Order a kit to go. Just add $5 to the kit total to have your kit shipped directly from me to you.


 I'm loving this months Stamp of the Month Pinwheels. They're going to be used a lot in my scrapbooking. They look so summery and fun here and I can't wait to use them in Red, White, & blue for Independence Day. Scroll down to Check out how you can purchase it for only $5 this month.


 Here's a look at the second layout without photos.  My pics didn't fit the sketch but I made what I had work so don't ever be afraid to scoot photos around and make your layout work with the photos you want to use.


I'm taking a Allison Davis sketch class with some online friends and it teaches how to make sketches stretch many different ways. The first layout is my assignment for this week and I went for just a few changes to the sketch but kept fairly true to the original. If you'd like to learn more about using sketches I highly recommend this class.



Only 15 more days of National Scrapbooking Month and your chance to get a unique paper packet at a bargain price and get your creative juices flowing!


May Specials


In honor of National Scrapbooking Month, you can get the yummy Dream Pop paper packet for only $10 when you spend $35 in May! This exclusive paper packet includes 12 cardstock sheets as well as 12 B&T Duos® papers that were specifically designed for this promotion only — you can’t get these sweet colors and patterns anywhere else! 

When you qualify and purchase the Dream Pop special you're only $5 away from qualifying to purchase the stamp of the Month for just $5! Yep you can double dip all specials this month!

May Stamp of the Month
available for one month only, for just $5—that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products


Check out the fabulous projects you can make with this stamp set.  Click here for *FULL INSTRUCTIONS* for each of the projects.




Would you like to get the Dream Pop collection for $10 or FREE? Here's how






  • Spend $35 on my website - get this paper for $10 (total purchase $45 before tax and shipping)
  • Join my crafting club/team for $49 - get this paper pack for FREE                                                (total purchase $49 before tax and shipping)
  • Host an on-line or in home party that totals $400 - get this paper pack FREE (total purchase $0)    
  • No comments: