Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fishing with Buzz and Bumble




Today's layout is another assignment from my class with shimelle. I used the Buzz and Bumble paper which is fabulous for these pictures that have been waiting so long to be scrapped. I added in some retired CTMH Lucky embellishments I bought from the while supplies last section of my website along with some newer embellishments. I used another sketch from shimelle. 

STAMP OF THE MONTH
only $5 with your $50 purchase
Click on the link above to get full list of supplies and instructions to create these projects.


Would you like to order all of this product valued at $155 for only $49?


But wait it gets better!  During the month of April all new Consultant enrollees 

will receive the April, May, June, AND July 2013 Stamp of the Month stamp sets 

for free! Another $70 in product FREE.


That's over $200 in product for only $49! Can you believe it? Be sure to check out all the FAQ's in the link above for any questions you might    have. 
You can order all your goodies  by clicking ==> here



No comments: