Friday, January 4, 2013

Whooo's Your Valentine CTMH

Let me show you everything that's included in this months Whoo's Your Valentine kit and how to put the cute projects together as well as a card I made using the stamp set. It's more than just for Valentines.



Isn't this stamp set great?! I know I'll be using it over and over again.


Combine your love of papercrafting with the contents of this kit to create personalized valentines—perfect for classrooms, co-workers, and as gifts for your favorite friends and neighbors. This darling kit, which retails for $40, can be yours for only $10 when you spend $35 or more in Close To My Heart product from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book. 
You’ll receive 
  • 12 die-cut boxes
  • 3 cardstock sheets
  • 1 sheet of silver glitter paper
  • 12 treat tubes
  • exclusive D-size stamp set created specifically for the kit.
I'll also send you a FREE spring/summer 2013 Idea Book when you order this kit on my website


To sweeten the deal even more, from January 1–30, all orders placed on my website  be entered to win all the hostess rewards when you join the January Mystery Hostess party! It's simple to join just click on the link when placing your  order. It will even prompt you to join when finishing up your order. 


Don't forget to add your Stamp of the Month for $5. 





Be sure to check out the While Supplies Last Section of the website where they just added cardstock packs for only $2.50!! These deals go quick so don't delay!




How would you like to win $10 in CTMH product?
I'm giving away $10 in product credit to some lucky fans of my facebook page.
 I'll be using my fan page facebook.com/myscrappyideas for many of my updates this year and I don't want anyone to miss out so if you haven't liked my page yet be sure to do it and spread the word. 
When we reach 25  I'll choose a fan to receive $10 in credit and another one when we reach 50, and so on and so on!

Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: