Thursday, May 28, 2009

Catching Up

Well I am still in the remodel process. It has been one delay after another. The sheetrock finishers really drug their feet and then charged me a lot more than expected. I have the room painted and will try and post photos soon. We have the hallway floor down but had to buy flooring for the room. Of course what I wanted they didn't have enough of so it had to be ordered. Hopefully it will be here this weekend then time for all the trim and to move back in. I cannot wait. It's been so hard not being able to scrap. 

I did manage to do some graduation cards which I hope to try my hand at making into a video for you all. I'm still learning this new computer so wish me luck.

My son is graduated and off to summer camp being a counselor. I really don't know where the years went. Thankfully I still have one at home for a few more years. Graduation was wonderful. It was awesome to have all of our friends there celebrating with us. It meant so much to all of us to have them there.

I guess that's enough of me I just wanted to check in and let you know where I'm at with the room and hopefully I can be back scrapping and sharing soon.
Tina

No comments: