Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Vinyl Cricut head $2

I've had many ask about the file and buying the cricut head I designed and cut from vinyl for many of my projects so I thought it might be easier to post to the masses here.



















For the ones wanting a cut one; for $2 I can put one in the mail quickly to you. Contact me with your address and I'll give you my paypal account and it'll be on it's way to your home.

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. It really inspires me.
Have an awesome day
Tina

4 comments:

Maria said...

I love the little bug. I have SCAL and would like the file, I have not been able to locate it on the site. Where could I find it? Thx

TinaGAle said...

The bug head is adorable! I don't have the file available. I only sell them cut and ready to apply.
Thanks for asking

Maria said...

Ok, I see that in the previous post I could send the payment to your PayPal account. Let me know what email address to use. Thank you & Happy New Year!

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.